So, did you think I was going to talk about how this might affect someone else?
But, what about how it affects you, inside?
Please remember, there are times when everyone is unavoidably late, and I am not talking about those times. I want to address the issue of bad time management!
Bad time management has a detrimental affect on our health:
Which can lead to:
- Stress on our minds and bodies
- Elevated blood-pressure
- Stomach upset
These types of feelings and symptoms can manifest themselves in different ways.
If you are someone who struggles with managing your time effectively and feel that you do suffer with the above on a regular basis ,here are some ideas which may help:
Don’t squeeze in that ‘extra’ job off your list, reassign it to a different place and where you have more time.
- Allow more time than you need to.
- Don’t schedule appointments back to back.
- Be realistic in your planning
- Plan some flexible time into your day
- Get some help, and ask for help when you need it
- Coaching can be a great tool for looking at time management
You are a human being – not a human doing…