I couldn’t not write about this, and feel it should be on everyone’s agenda, every day, as many people grow older they become more intense and often stuck in their ways.
When we look at children they live in the present, generally happy and laughing, and when they experience upset, they move on really quickly.
As we grow older the ability to 'move on quickly' becomes less and we begin to become more bogged down with life's challenges.
This can, in time, seriously affect our health.Worry,fear and anxiety all lead to stress which is not how we are meant to be living our lives. My suggestion is live life to the full and take on board some of my top tips to help you 'loosen up'.
- Make time to have more fun
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Go to bed early
- Have a lay-in
- Spend more time outside in the fresh air
- Keep a sense of humour with you
- Be more flexible
- Try to look at things from another’s perspective
- Find ways to relax
- Regularly remind yourself of what's really important and finally give yourself regular healthy meals,exercise your body and be kind to yourself!